What is not to love about this magazine?
- It's free!
- It is a showcase for independent designers.
- The photography is professional, the pictures and models are beautiful.
- There are short articles, tricks and tips.
- The patterns are for sale on the site.
- There is "click through" advertising to learn more and/or purchase yarns. No more fussing with post-its “so I can check back later.”
I don't know about you, but I love getting my patterns in PDF. They are easier to organize, better for the environment and, for middle-aged people like, me the combination PDF + IPad has changed my life! I can make the pattern as big as I need!
So, if you would like to see some beautiful designs, head over to Twist Collective!
Coming later this week:
- Knit-a-squillion update
- Sharing my wish list - come see what my fingers are dieing to make!